A MUST FOR ANYONE
WHO LOVES THE SEA
The Barcelona International Boat Show attracts thousands of visitors every year,
making it an exceptional showcase full of opportunities for your company.
73.6% of exhibitors at the 2013 show have confirmed their intention to exhibit again at the Boat Show 2014.
The best offering
Featuring all the latest sports and recreational sailing products, from a full range of boats of different sizes to a huge selection of products, accessories and services.
An ocean of experiences
Sport and leisure for the general public
Sporting and recreational activities for the whole family to enjoy at this great nautical festival:
- Fun Beach area a youth-orientated recreational area focusing on surfing, windsurfing, SUP, canoeing and dinghy sailing.
- Traditional Sailing an exhibition of boats and sailing vessels from the early 20th century.
- 'Sailing Baptisms' creating new sea wolves' (Catalan Sailing Federation)
- Fly-board a spectacular nautical/aerial experience! .
- IOM Regatta Radio-controlled boats.
High-quality professional sessions
- Espai del Mar a sector meeting featuring presentations of regattas and themed discussions.
- The Village The place for work meetings and networking.