The best offering
Featuring all the latest sports and recreational sailing products, from a full range of boats of different sizes to a huge selection of products, accessories and services.
- Fun Beach AreaYouth and leisure area given over to surfing, windsurfing, paddle surfing, kayaking and light sailing.
- Traditional Sailing An exhibition of vessels and sailing from the beginning of the last century.
- 'Sailing baptisms' Making new sea dogs. (Catalan Sailing Federation)
- FlyboardingA spectacular nautical-aerial experience!
- IOM Regatta Radio-controlled boats.
- Surf in the Port We'll be making waves in the Port Vell for people to surf
- Sailing the World Seafarer Àlex Anton will start his round-the-world voyage in a 9.5 m sailboat on Sunday 19 October, the last day of the show.
- Introduction to sailing and tugboat sailing The show is to issue a beginner's guide to sailing.
- Boat Parade This will make the Port Vell the venue for the most original fashion show.
- SUP demos and trips Try out the world's hottest water sport -stand up paddleboarding (SUP) - at the Barcelona Boat Show.
- Regattas and trophies During the show, major trophies and regattas will be presented, such as the Ruta de la Sal, Melilla Náutica, Euro Laser Masters Cup, the Atlantic Grand Prix, and many more.
- The sea's spaceA sector meeting featuring presentations of regattas and themed discussions.
- The Village The place for work meetings and networking.